Terms and Conditions of FineArts Store
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions By accessing or using the services offered by FineArts Store, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our online store.
- Products and Services FineArts Store offers Minecraft models (.schem) and Minecraft skins (.png) for purchase online. These products are downloadable files intended for use in the Minecraft game.
- Payment We accept payments through PayPal. By making a purchase, you agree to PayPal’s terms and conditions. Product prices will be clearly indicated in our online store. You commit to paying the specified total amount upon confirming your purchase.
- Downloads Once you have completed the payment process, you can immediately download the purchased products from our online platform. We will provide you with a download link or access to your account to retrieve the files.
- No Refunds Due to the nature of the downloadable products we offer, FineArts Store does not offer refunds once a purchase is completed. We recommend that you carefully review the product description and ensure it is what you want before making a purchase.
- Intellectual Property All products offered on FineArts Store are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You do not have the right to redistribute, resell, or modify these products without the express permission of FineArts Store.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions FineArts Store reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will become effective upon posting on our online store. We recommend that you periodically review these terms to stay informed of any updates.
- Contact If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, you can contact us at email@example.com or [Contact Phone Number].
By making a purchase at FineArts Store, you agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety. We thank you for your support and hope you enjoy our Minecraft products.